Help Shape the Future of the Construction Industry.
How We Make a Difference
The Fund engages in the following activities to protect and advance the construction industry on behalf of the Associated General Contractors of America’s more than 27,000 general contractors, specialty-contracting firms, service providers, and suppliers.
LitigateReady to fight any law, rule, or precedent that threatens AGC member firms and the construction industry to secure legal victories.
What AGC Leaders Say
“While other associations are narrow in focus and limited in scope, AGC is the only association with the expertise to represent the interests of the entire construction industry. On most issues, if AGC doesn’t do it, it doesn’t get done! But it’s expensive to research the facts, to lobby, to litigate, and to educate the general public. This is where the Fund steps in to finance critical efforts to expand construction markets, fight regulatory overreach, and promote the industry.”
“The Fund is the AGC’s most effective tool to advocate for our industry’s interests at the federal and state levels. It allows AGC to finance efforts to expand markets for contractors through research and lobbying, protect the industry from regulatory overreach through litigation, and advocate for our industry by financing critical advocacy campaigns that influence policy decisions.”
Explore Our Recent Work
The Fund has a track record of success as it helps AGC rack up an impressive list of advocacy results. Most recently, it financed campaigns in support of workforce development, tax reform, and infrastructure investment reaching hundreds of thousands of construction professionals and social media users.
- Lawsuits Against COVID-19 Vaccine MandatesDavid Ashinoff2022-01-31T17:32:56+00:00
Lawsuits Against COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates
- COVID-19 Vaccine PSAsDavid Ashinoff2021-12-08T22:15:40+00:00
COVID-19 Vaccine PSAs
- Infrastructure-Related BillboardDavid Ashinoff2021-12-08T21:11:37+00:00
- Construction Is Essential Workforce CampaignDavid Ashinoff2021-03-30T15:50:53+00:00
Construction Is Essential Workforce Campaign
- Digital Ad Campaign Opposing the PRO Act (2021)David Ashinoff2021-03-02T22:09:03+00:00
Digital Ad Campaign Opposing the PRO Act (2021)
- Small Business Administration LawsuitDavid Ashinoff2021-03-02T21:56:53+00:00
Small Business Administration Lawsuit
- Construction Is Essential Pandemic CampaignDavid Ashinoff2022-01-31T17:53:43+00:00
Construction Is Essential Pandemic Campaign
- Digital Advocacy Campaign in GeorgiaDavid Ashinoff2021-06-30T17:22:19+00:00
Digital Advocacy Campaign in Georgia